Friday, April 04, 2008

Happy Birthday Mema!!

Today is my Mema Miller's Birthday! She is an amazing woman, and I am so lucky to be her granddaughter! Funny Story: When Bryan and I went to her house to tell her we were engaged, she said "Isn't is a little early?" haha On her defense, I am her first grandchild to get married, AND we only dated for 7 months!

This is her.

This is the card I made for her ...

Whoops!
It was 11:30 last night when I was making it ...
Bryan and I decided to leave it because the mistake gives it character!

Hope you have a blessed day, Mema! Love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Holik's said...

Y'all are so funny!! Love seeing all the pictures.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.