Monday, April 21, 2008

Yet Another Busy Weekend

I think Bryan and I are trying to set some kind of record for the busiest weekends in a row! Starting off with Friday: Bryan planned a night at the movies with his boys! This is a normal Friday night for them, but what Bryan didn't know is that it would be a night to remember! About 10 minutes into the movie, a new kid asked if he could go to the bathroom. Bryan, of course, said yes. He was never seen again! Bryan had to call the police and fill out a report! This is a hard way to start off your weekend! While all of this was going on, I was babysitting! My friend, Joy, had to take her husband to the hospital for emergency eye surgery! Well, who wants to have three kids under the age of 3 at the hospital! I took the two youngest! So I had them from 5-9:30PM! Bryan and I were hoping to get an early start to Kerrville that night ... but that just wasn't going to happen! About 8:30, we were packed and ready to go, with 2 sleeping boys in the back of the car! We get 5 miles down the road, and I tell Bryan I forgot my tennis shoes ... he turns around to get them! Then about 10 miles down the road, I decided that I did NOT want to leave Violet at home all weekend, so he turns around and we get Violet! THEN, we get about 4 miles down the road, and I ask if he packed my blow dryer and hair straightener ... he looks at me like, are you kidding me? In my defense, I was trying to keep 2 boys calm while packing! By this time it is after 9 PM, and we still had to drop the kids off, fill up the car with gas, and eat! Let the weekend Begin!

Bryan and I attended the Family Camp on Saturday that House of Faith puts on every year! It was at H-E-B camp in Leaky, Texas! Bryan was the lifeguard, and I just helped! Here are some fun pictures from Saturday!

You have to drive in the river to get to the camps ...
Bryan really enjoyed this part!

I said, "Bryan, look at the berries ... What kind of tree is that?"
We are down by the river ... Can anybody guess what they are?

Bryan, the HOTTEST Lifeguard Ever!

Shane, and his catfish.
Shawn is jealous.

This big kids (I mean adults) jumped off these rocks!

Elizabeth and the youngest Hill, Colton.

Jimmy and Alfonzo being D-u-m-b!

Some kids would leave their fishing poles and run off. Lance jumped in and swam after this one.

Nice Size Catfish!

They were trying to sink the dock!

On to the Christmas present ...
Bryan's parents gave us Season Tickets to Six Flags! We enjoyed a cool day of twisting, looping, and screaming! Thanks Roy and Mary!

That is the "Goliath" behind us ... the newest roller coaster that opened on Friday! It was a lot of fun! While we were waiting in line, I asked Bryan if we could be in the very front ... There is usually a little extra wait to be in the front, but I think it is worth it! Bryan was like I don't care where we ride! Well we got lucky, and the guy put us in the front with no extra wait!! It was Awesome!

4 comments:

~kristi said...

what happened with the kid? I think the pic is fishing lures.

Mrs. Jenk said...

I agree- did the boy run away? Meet up with a gang and kill someone? Tell us more!

Anna

jill said...

i wanna go to 6 flags!

Unknown said...

wow looks like ya'll had a fun, exciting weekend too! I want to go camping! It looks beautiful!