Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday Fave Five

Well, It's already Friday again! Here are my favorite things about this week!

  1. Bryan and I will be helping with Family Camp through House of Faith this weekend! Bryan will be the one and only lifeguard, and I will be a helper! We are excited to be able to go hang out with this group!
  2. On this same note, Bryan's boss came up to him yesterday and said that he was going to pay Bryan for Saturday! Bryan was going to make up the hours next week sometime for being gone on Saturday, but now he does not! Yeah! His boss said that because it's House of Faith and not some baseball game!
  3. Hallelujah! I found a new OB/GYN! I had one that I really like at Community, but she moved to Shannon! My insurance is through Community, and I go there anyways! She is wonderful!
  4. Celebrating a new engagement with our friends! They are so excited and have already set a date! Their engagement story is so sweet; obviously not as sweet as mine (I am a little bias towards ours)! He had a bible made with her future name on it, "Charlotte Buhle." Then, he wrote her a note about the time they have shared together! Darren actually called Bryan last Thursday and said that he had the ring, and that he was going to propose on Sunday! It was so fun knowing ahead of time!!
  5. On Sunday, we finally get to use a Christmas present! We will let you know what it is when we get back home!

Here is to a wonderful week gone, and a busy, but fun weekend ahead of us!!

3 comments:

~kristi said...

a tent?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mrs. Jenk said...

Love the Bible idea- how sweet and meaningful!