Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday Fave Five

That is me right now! Well not exactly ... But I am wearing a pink shirt today!!


1. Jill will be home in 38 Days! Yup, that right ... I am counting down the days!! I can not wait to sit down and just listen to all the stories she has! Yeah!!

2. Today is my Aunt Kathryn's Birthday! Happy Birthday to an Amazing Boss!!

3. Hobby Lobby had their sale of 50% off custom frames! I am having 2 wedding pictures done and our marriage license framed! They will be done around the 3rd of May! I can not wait! My friend had the idea to frame your marriage license ... I told Bryan, "How cool would it be if in 5o years, that license is still on the wall ... with a bunch of grandkids running around?" I will post pictures of them when I get them back!

4. Jordan, Joanna and Sidnee came into town this week! It is looking real good for them moving to San Angelo with in the next couple of months! That is something to Hoop and Hollar about! My afternoon will be filled with "play time" with the Click girls!

5. Bryan and I are planning our One Year Anniversary Getaway! We can not believe how fast the time has flown! We are also finding gifts! There is no surprise ... we told each other what we wanted! We are getting something that we have always wanted! We are splurging a little this year because of the Benchmark Research check that we will both be receiving in May (remember: they are just giving money away)!! I will post about the gifts when we have officially given them to one another!


May is just around the corner ... Enjoy what's left of April! :)

2 comments:

~kristi said...

sure you tell him your wish list, but no one else????

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.