Thursday, May 01, 2008

Mean Ole Allergies

I went to bed last night with swollen red eyes, an ichy nose and a horrible headache! My headache stayed with me throught he night! When I got out of the shower this morning, I was so cranky .... I didn't think anything would make it better! My sweet and wonderful husband says, "Happy 2 Year Anniversary!" Whoa! I am the one that always says that first! I had totally forgot that it was already May! My headache went away for a little bit, so that I could enjoy that moment for a few seconds! It's back and still pushing on!

We have 3 dates that we'll always be extra special to us:
-May 1st, 2006- Bryan and I began "dating"!
-December 1st, 2006- Bryan proposed to me!
-June 2nd, 2007- We got hitched.

The Husband is bringing me another allergy pill! Hopefully it will kick in, before I kick something!

1 comment:

~kristi said...

I have had allergies for 3 weeks now, they do stink! I am sorry you feel bad, good thing I taught Bub how to treat a girl:)