Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday Fave Five

Hallelujah! It's Friday! You know what that means ... The weekend is almost here! This weekend is extra special for Bryan and I ... We will be celebrating our ONE YEAR Anniversary on Monday, June 2ND! Boy, are we excited!! But we will talk more about that later ...

Onto my Five Favorite things about this past week:

1.) Monday was a much needed day off! Bryan and I loved having a three-day weekend ... which makes a four-day week to follow! We enjoyed it with fellowship at Liz's house!

2.) So for the past couple of weeks, Bryan and I have been trying to decide what special thing we wanted to do at San Antonio! Sky Diving came up, a new baseball glove for Bryan or even a really nice hotel on the river walk ... But then Bryan started to look up San Antonio Spurs tickets! So, we purchased 2 tickets for Game Six, which would have been played tomorrow! Don't worry ... If game six was not needed, then we would be getting a full refund! So right now, we are in the sad process of getting our money back .... So I am sure you are wondering now, what is my favorite thing about this incident! Well, Bryan and I decided that it was much better for us to watch a loss for the spurs on tv rather than in person! If you have never watched a game with Bryan, let me try to explain. He is not very pleasant if his team is losing! I can not imagine us watching the game, the spurs losing and Bryan throwing a fit! So even though I am sad that we will not be watching the game ... I think it is better for our anniversary weekend!

3.) I enjoyed my very first ... professional ... hour long ... MASSAGE! It was wonderful! Bryan gave it to me for Christmas!

4.) Graduation: We attended Wall's Graduation last night to watch family and friends walk the stage (w/o falling on their face)! Graduation is such an exciting time in your life ... you see "Joy" written all over their faces! And Yes, I actually remembered my camera!
Me, Andrew and Bryan.
Look at that Grin!!
Kate and Andrew.
Brian and Mackenzie.
Sarah and Ethan.

5.) Today, Bryan and I are leaving ... on a jet plane! Well not really a jet plane, but we are heading to San Antonio for our ONE YEAR Anniversary! Then, we are taking next week off to hang out with a special lady who is coming in on Tuesday evening! So, we are very excited about our vacation time off!

No comments: