Friday, May 02, 2008

Friday Fave Five

Wait ... it's already Friday!? Where has this week gone!? It's been calm, but fast! So, this Friday, I am going to post about my 5 favorite surprises/exciting events coming up!
  1. Jason and Shyanne will be going to the doctor on Monday, May 5th ... to find out if they are having a boy or a girl in september! Yeah for more Holik Babies!!

  2. I can see the end! No more annoying phone calls + One big Check made out to Susan Neal = Our Flu Study is over! My appointment is the morning of May 12th! Yippee!

  3. Marcus and Anna go to the doctor on Tuesday, May 6th to hear the heartbeat of their baby or babies! Twins or Not Twins ... That is definitely the question!
  4. Soon, school will be out .... meaning Bryan will not have to work as late! He will be able to put more hours in the day time!! YeaH!
  5. It's my BIRTHDAY Month! Hip Hip Hooray!

I can't wait for all the results to these events!!

2 comments:

Mrs. Jenk said...

there sure are lots of babies happening all around you! don't drink the water :)

~kristi said...

she wants to drink the water, silly! Birthday month, hmmm, Oh that is right, I already have your b-day present in my gift closet. HMMM!