Wednesday, May 28, 2008

To the Blogging World ...

I am failing at my duty to keep all of y'all informed on our lives lately! We have been busy, but I have had no recent pictures ... so I haven't blogged! I love blogs w/ lots of pictures in it ... but this next one, you will have to use your imagination!

On Friday, We went to Irion County's Graduation! We watched 3 boys ranch kids walk the stage ... they were so excited! It made us think back 6 Years ago for me ... 9 years for Bryan! You go all through school ... waiting to be a senior and graduate high school! Then it's finally here! What a relief ... like someone is taking a load off of your shoulders! Congrats to all you seniors this year!!

Saturday, I had a nice ... long lunch with my great friend, Victoria! It was very nice! After that, Bryan was at the mall w/ some of his boys! I hit some bargains at Old Navy! They had these zipped sweater hoodies that were regular $34 ... they had them clearanced to $2.97! I got two different colors, and bought one for my cousin! Then we had a wedding at my church at 6:30 P.M. It was a very nice wedding ... and we got to see lots of our friends!

Sunday was a very special day for me ... I turned 24 years old! Whoa, the years are coming quick! We went to church, then to papa's for lunch! Then attented a baby shower for Trey and Heather ... they are expecting a little girl in july! Lots of girly items and ONE little boy outfit was given to them! After that, we went to my Uncle Ronnie's for his annual Memorial Day bar-b-que! Yum Yum food .... and a win for the spurs!

On Monday, both Bryan and I had the day off! So we helped Liz throw her own bar-b-que! We played croquet, washers, ping pong and wiffle ball! Bryan cooked chicken breast and shrimp on the grill! Yum Yum!

Also, the past couple of nights have been ending with a swim for us! They finally opened the pool at Boy's Ranch! So, Bryan and I have been going down there to get in a couple of laps! It's sooo nice!

We had a wonderful (busy) weekend!!

2 comments:

Mrs. Jenk said...

What a perfect birthday weekend for you. I love hearing about your bargains!

Brittney said...

I am great Susan! How is everything in your world? It really isn't that boring I am sure!!! What are you doing for your first anniversary? We are going to have ours too, but not until June 16! Let me know how everything is, and how your sister is doing!!