Sunday, June 21, 2009

Week 12

All last week was very good! I can tell that I am getting close to the end of my first trimester!

Yesterday, at the wedding everyone kept asking how I was doing, and I said that I was doing great! But of course, that statement kicked me right in the butt!! I ate lunch today, then threw it up, then felt sick the rest of the day!

Otherwise, I really am starting to feel better!
-I've noticed that my appetite is back ... more and more things are sounding good to me!! I'm actually enjoying my meals again ... instead of forcing myself to eat!!
-I've heard lots of comments about my stomach. Certain clothes make it obviously that I am showing! It still just looks like a fat stomach to me!
-My lower back still hurts every once in a while! I can not sit for a long time ... same with standing!

ONE Week left of my FIRST Trimester ... Bring on the 2nd one!

PS- Happy Birthday to Troy (tomorrow)!!

No comments: