Sunday, June 28, 2009

13 Weeks

I can not believe that I am already writing about 13 weeks!

I am definitely in my 2ND Trimester! YIPPEE!

I have not been nauseous in a long a time! My appetite is back, and I can eat almost anything! Yeah! Sometimes, I have a mild stomach ache after I eat ... but it goes away pretty quick!

I go to the doctor tomorrow for my 2nd appointment! We are supposed to be able to hear the heartbeat! Hopefully the baby is positioned good! Otherwise, I think they are just going to check weight (hopefully this is ok), blood pressure, and probably make me pee in a cup!

Pictures to come soon! I think my belly just looks like fat, but Bryan keeps reassuring me that there is a healthy growing baby in there!

Next Week: First Pregnancy Picture

Also, on another note, I put in my last day with my boss at the hospital! I will work through July! My lower back is giving me lots of fits, and on the days at the hospital when I'm on my feet all day, lifting, carrying ... I come home almost in tears because my back hurts so bad! I will be 18 week the beginning of August, and I honestly can't imagine working there any after that!

2 comments:

Shaunna said...

Yay for surviving the 1st trimester!! :]

Looking forward to pictures!!

MikeandCharlsie said...

Hey there I found your blog through Marrissa and just wanted to let you know that if you do the cat cow yoga move it really helps with the back pain. I have had 5 pregnancies and it has really helped ease the pain! I hope this helps you :)