Saturday, June 27, 2009

Late Celebration

So, Saturday we decided to have my Daddy over for some good food and a movie for a late Father's Day Celebration!

We decided to go watch the new Transformers movie on Thursday morning ... It was good, but a little too much sexual/adult humor things in it! I wish they would leave that stuff out!

Bryan made us Chicken Parmisan over spaghetti and the fixings! It was very good! Then, we watched the first Transformers (which is much better than the 2nd)!!

After they left, we had some friends come over for wings, funny tv shows and Mexican train! Bryan again made some wonderful wings, I made mac and cheese ... mmmm, great supper! Then we watched the show "Wipeout" ... oh man, I have no idea why people would do that to themselves!! If you need to watch a funny show, check it out ... I PROMISE you will laugh!! Then we played some Mexican Train ... or as we called it for Jaime, Honky Train! I had absolutely no good rounds and ended up losing really bad. And of course the winner was Bryan ... I was excited for him! He never wants to play because he said he never wins! So now maybe he will play more often with me!!

It was a long day ... but lots of fun!

PS- I don't know what's wrong with me ... I haven't taken a picture in forever!

No comments: