Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Day FOUR: Dallas World Aqurium & Round Rock

We left Elizabeth's house around 9:45AM! We had one small problem: 1.) I had directions to the Dallas World Aquarium from our hotel ... and I had directions from the DWA to Elizabeth's house! It took us a little while, and we actually circled around downtown Dallas ... but we finally made it there!!

Bryan in front of the DWA.

Then, There's Me ...
I took so many cool pictures ... I figured I had already posted too many pictures!! So I made a collage of the cooler ones!!

Bryan with a huge Dove ...
of course it has a more official name!

In the Shark Tunnel ...

Everything was sooo green!

a Saw Fish ...

We made our way out of Dallas, found a Taco Bueno, ate ... and then this ended our Dallas trip!

We had decided to travel to Round Rock, spend the night with Ben, Kristi and the girls ... then continue the rest of our vacation in Kerrville with Bryan's family!

We had a wonderful supper with them, then settled down to watch "Bold"!!

Had to take a picture of this ...
The girls using their blankets from us and our pillows!

Great movie, and a great day!! :)

No comments: