Saturday, June 20, 2009

A Holik Wedding

Today, my cousin Adam got married! She is Mexican and catholic ... so the wedding was very different from what we were used to seeing! But it was so beautiful!

I went to get my camera out at the reception ... and it was not in my purse! I was soooo mad! I had taken a picture of the dogs outside, and I had left it on my kitchen table!! So sad, no pictures!!

The reception was held at the Convention Center in San Angelo ... and was absolutely beautiful!! Even though Bryan was out of town (and of everyone and their dog asked where he was at), I still had a great time with the family!

-Got to hang out with Chris and Elizabeth (Liz was a bridesmaid) ... never a dull moment with these guys!!
-Trey, Heather and Abi came for the wedding (Trey was a groomsmen)! Abi is walking all over the place, and is as cute as can be! It was great to see them!
-I got to spoil Ms. Kylee for awhile! Ms. WiggleWorm is getting so big! Also had a great time with Shyanne!! :)
-Food, the fruits, the veggies, the chicken, the CAKE ... mmmmm, It was all so good!!
-They had a Mariachi band!!
-Great All Around Family Time

Can't wait for the next one ...

No comments: