Sunday, June 07, 2009

Day TWO: Day of Relaxation

I woke up this morning around 8AM ... craving blueberry muffins!! Luckily, our hotel DID have them at the front desk with some juice!

My Yummy Breakfast ...
My Lovely Company ...

I thought I would be nice and let Bryan sleep in ... that only lasted until about 9AM, and I was ready to talk to somebody! We chilled all morning at the hotel ... watching tv, surfing the internet! It sure was nice to just relax!

Since I got up so early ... I was ready for a nap by 1! I had a nice nap while Bryan watching some baseball!!

Then we had plans to go see my Uncle Jim and Aunt Bina! We were happy to see them and all their family!!

Beautiful Ms. Aiva

Madison and Macqueleigh ...
Catching a butterfly!
Lola and Gunnar

Axel

Bryan started a water gun fight with Gunnar ... but then Gunnar got the better gun, and got Bryan pretty wet!!

Then Macqueleigh and Madison began to dig for slugs ...

Axel had to hold one! Gross!

We went back to the hotel, and got to drive by the old stadium. Man, once you have seen / been to the new stadium ... the old one looks like a piece of junk!!


Then we headed to Red Hot and Blue to meet up with one of Bryan's high school buddies and girlfriend! Justin and Jordann picked this bar-b-que place for us to eat ... and boy, was it good!!

I am a picture freak ...
so of course I asked the waiter to take our picture!

Justin, Jordann, Me and Bryan

We were right next to the stadium, so decided to drive by it!


There is a brand new Wal-Mart next to this stadium ...
so we stopped and took this picture!!

Isn't it gorgeous?!

We are now back at the hotel, and ready for bed!

and a Happy Birthday to Bryan's Dad, PawPaw, Roy, Moses (only a few of his names)!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Jenk said...

that is my fav BBQ place in all the land- tell me you LOVED the potato salad!