Saturday, June 13, 2009

Crazy Do

On Friday night, Bryan got a new do! He has been wanting to shave his head ... and all I asked was that he wait until after George Strait!

The Awesome Barber, Ryan
The "Old Man' Do

The "Monk" Do


The "Lightning Bolt" Do ...
or that Really Fast guy named BOLT!

The almost shaved head!


He had planned on taking a razor and shaving cream ... and shaving it smooth, but has not yet done that!! We will see!

On Saturday, we went to the Powell family reunion in Center Point! Since a lot of these people don't see Bryan all the time, they just assume he is Ryan! There was a lot of correcting!

I got to spoil a sweetie named Abby Lu, and what a joy that was! What a great baby she is!

Later that evening, Bryan, Ryan and I drove to San Antonio! I was going to meet my aunts (dad's three sisters) for an evening of great fun! We were all going to go watch the play, Wicked!! Oh Man, it was sooo good! I knew is was going to be awesome ... but I have to say that it exceeded my expectations! If anyone gets the chance and/or is thinking about going, GO! It is totally worth it! And take your husband ... there were THREE older men that sat behind us and laughed just as much as we did!

The boys were nice enough to go shopping/waste time while waiting on me!

3 comments:

lindsay said...

oh my gosh! hahaha that doesnt even look like him in the first picture! i think he definitely should have kept the monk look!

Anonymous said...

So glad I missed out on all this fun...LOL...
Final do looks ok...can't figure out why someone with such great hair wants to loose it..
MIMI43glrz+

Anonymous said...

The first pix of the barber - could be Ryan looking into his future..LOL
Mimi43grlz+