Sunday, July 26, 2009

Week 17

This has been an exciting week for me!!

On Saturday, I felt the baby (or I'm about 95% positive it was the baby) move in my stomach for the first time!

When Bryan puts his ear on my tummy, he says there is twice as much movement/noise as there used to be! Baby Neal is definitely growing and getting stronger!

I am hungry all the time! I eat a normal helping of food at dinner ... then in about an hour, I am hungry again! I am trying really hard to get in all the food groups within the day ... and with these hot summer days, I easily drink my 8 cups of water a day!

People keep asking me if I am having any cravings! I would have to say nothing really yet ... though I could eat fresh fruit all day long!! But I've always liked fruit, so I don't think I would consider that a craving!

Luckily, my clothes still fit! My shirts are longer, so yes they are tight on my stomach ... but maternity shirts are still too big! All of my pants/shorts can still be worn with the help of a Belly Band (which I love)!! Dreading that day, when I can't wear normal clothes in my closet!

Picture of the Week:

2 comments:

lindsay said...

awww, so exciting! can't wait til yall find out what it is!

~kristi said...

yeah, a soccer player for her to be kicking this soon.