Friday, July 31, 2009

Taking All Guesses!

Monday is the Big Day!

We will be finding out if I am growing a Baby Girl or a Baby Boy!

What do you think!?


Some Info That might help your decision:
-I am carrying low, and out front ... which points towards a boy!
-We did some of the "Japanese" guess the gender quizzes: all three pointed towards a boy!
-We have not heard the heartbeat, so no conclusions there!
-There are 3 granddaughters on Bryan's side ... so we either have the 4th or the first grandson.
-My grandmother has FOUR great grandsons, so we either gave her her 5th one or or first great granddaughter!
-I have 8 girl friends from high school that have had babies, which equal to NINE GIRLS, No Boys! So, I have either put us into double digits with girls, or broken the tradition!

Bryan and I are just praying for a healthy, happy baby ... we don't care what the gender is!!

9 comments:

Amy Holifield said...

I still think it's a girl. I'm carrying WAY low and out in front, and it's another girl, so I don't trust that ol' wives tale anymore. Can't wait to find out!!!

Shaunna said...

My guess is a girl too! I carried low with Addi, and her heartbeat was always like a boy's heartbeat, so I don't trust the wives tales either!

Brianne said...

I'll go with Henry and guess boy! He said he knew!

The Holik's said...

Ohhh...I don't know....it's making me nervous!! :)

I guess a girl!! Bryan looks like a girl makin' man!! :)

~kristi said...

I just do not know! I have thought all along a boy, but now I am thinking girl. I am gonna say - boy. But, I secretly hope it is a girl. All 3 of my brothers need some softening up in their ways:)

Colleen said...

I'm guessing boy! Cuz everyone needs a sweet cuddly little boy ;) But girls are sweet and cuddly too I'm just accustomed to boys around here :)

JMMSchoenfield said...

I just dont see us breaking double digits, so Im going with boy! And what time is the appointment, because we will need an update ASAP!!! I cant wait to find out!

Mrs. Jenk said...

I think you are getting the first Neal boy :)

lindsay said...

troy thinks its a boy, i think its a girl. last night he said, "i bet susan and bryan won't be able to sleep tonight. it probably feels like christmas eve to them!"