Saturday, July 04, 2009

3rd Annual Wall Parade

Since we would not be at Veribest Park this year ... we would finally be able to go watch the Wall 4th of July Parade! A couple months ago, Shane asked if he could drive mom and dad's "mule" in the parade! So they washed it up and we decorated it Saturday morning for him!

We thought it would be fun if he had a "Mule Queen" ... but mom would only do it at our house! Maybe next year he can find a young lady to ride with him!



Waiting for the Parade to start ...


Wasting Time ...


It began with some Boy Scouts!
No, Bryan was not in the parade! People were throwing candy, but they couldn't quite get it to us ... so he went and got it for us! Thanks, Sweet Boy!

The BYF had a float pulled by my Papa on his tractor! Half of the kids on the float were his grandkids anyway!


Mom and Dad decided that Shane would be safest right behind the BYF Float! Andy decided to take a chance and ride with Shane at the last minute! hehe

And then I almost missed Shyanne and Kylee because they were right after Shane & Andrew! A little blurry, but still oh so cute!

We got to go home and relax for a little bit ... then headed right back up to wall for the party! My Papa's bro-in-law turned 90 this past week! In his speech, he said that he feels 20! hehe Good for him!

A story I better tell ... or Shyanne might tell on me:
So, I finished my lunch and then went and took Kylee! We moved everything out of reach, and gave her her toys to play with! I swear with in .2 seconds, she had stood on my chair in my lap, reached way across the table, grabbed my lemonade and split it! Ok well maybe it wasn't that fast ... but it sure seemed like it! You forget that when she stands on something ... her reach gets longer too! Well, I felt bad because most of the lemonade when on her and the floor! Sorry Shyanne ... You can spill stuff on my kids later!!

Then later on (I'm pretty sure just to make me feel better), Bryan spilt his tea. Man, when a clumsy person marries another clumsy person ... is there any hope for thier kids?!

Can you guess what color the b-day cake icing was? Green teeth and still beautiful!!

No comments: