Monday, July 27, 2009

Beginning the Process ..

Today, I was supposed to go to the hospital from 6AM-6PM. But I got that wonderful call at 5AM that said they didn't need me! :)

So we took advantage of my free morning, and Bryan also being home ... and began the process of making room for the baby!

Starting in our storage room, we made three piles in our living room/kitchen: Boxes to go in my parent's attic, Trash and Salvation Army!

We had most of the stuff out of there and in one of the three piles in no time! We were then able to clean the floor really good! Now we are slowly moving stuff out of our office (which is now the baby's room) in the storage room!

Just to show how hard my hubby worked ...

Nice Clean Room!!

No, we did not paint that room ... someone had done it before we moved in!! hehe

1 comment:

Sara Beth Criner said...

Do you ever wonder what might have been going through the peoples head as they picked out that green and said oh look this would be perfect for the floor! haha and then they threw in some stepping stones for good measure