Monday, March 09, 2009

Weekend Fun

On Friday, Bryan and I took the boys to the Christoval track meet! Lots of fun!

On Saturday, Lance was running in Ozona, and Shane did not want to go ... so I told my Aunt Becky that he could come stay with me (especially since my house is right on the way)!! So at 7:20 AM, they called and said they were passing Wal-mart ... so I got up and met them on the highway, so they could just keep going!

I thought I would go back to sleep after I got him started on cartoons ... but he wanted to watch Benchwarmers! So I stayed up and watched it with him! Then I started cleaning ... up and down, and around! SO I asked Shane if he wanted to help me, and that I would pay him! He was like SURE! He mopped ... he vacuumed (the whole house) ... he dusted ... he folded towels (which refolded afterwards, hehe)!! He really helped a lot!

Around lunch, we went into town for some groceries and I wanted to get Bryan a golfing jacket from Academy! I told him he had $15 to spend ... we walked all around the store, and he ended up getting a UT t-shirt and a remote control car! I was so proud of him because he would look at the price, and if it wasn't under $15, he would keep walking!!

Later, we watched another movie ... while he made ramps for his car!!

My mother came and got him around 5:30 ... he spent the night with her because Aunt Becky and Uncle Ronnie got in late!!

Bryan and I each had fun nights planned ahead of us! I was headed to Charlotte's Lingerie/ Bachlorette Party at 7PM. While we were "Playing with Panties" (that's how the guys put it), all the guys were going to watch Watchmen. We had a wonderful time ... full of laughter and secrets/pictures that are not allowed on the blog! The boys, on the other hand, had a horrible time ... they all thought they movie was horrible!

One picture to share ...

On Sunday, that hour lost was a killer (as it is today also)!! We ate with friends after church! Then we went and looked at sunglasses for me! *I want a nice pair!* When we were looking around, I told Bryan that my biggest problem was picking one pair that I really really liked! The lady told us that we had 90 days to return them; broken, scratched, whatever! So Bryan who got a pair for Christmas, and got a scratch on the lenses like 2 days later ... told the lady and she was like you can exchange them for any pair! So Bryan, got himself a brand new pair of sunglasses (same style)!! I left with nothing ... but that's ok!!

Later, we watched Expelled at my parent's house! Great movie!!

Another great weekend! Here's to my last week as full-time at Trinity Ridge Homes!!

No comments: