Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ranch Ball & Kairos Weekend

On Friday, I worked 2-6P at the hospital (and when I say 6P, I mean whenever we are caught up and I can get out of ther). We were going to the Ranch Ball at the convention center, so Bryan picked me up at 7 and had my clothes ready to go. We had a great dinner, enjoyed the company and entertainment. But by 9PM, I was exhausted ... not to mention I had to be a 6A-6P shift the following morning. So I went home, and Bryan got a ride with our neighbors ... he came in about 1AM. So glad, I decided to put myself to bed at a decent time.

Saturday at the hospital was a normal day ... the morning shifts go by fast. Around 2, I start dragging. We spent the evening in and it was sooo nice.

Sunday, we met up at CCSA to get a ride to Snyder for the closing of Kairos. My dad was the director this year, and mom and jill also attended! The Closing was wonderful ... Dad did a great job. In case you haven't hear of Kairos... it's a prison ministry. They spend a four day weekend with 40 chosen guys. I loved hearing their testimonies on Sunday! God is Good!!

No comments: