Thursday, March 26, 2009

Another Trip to the VET.

We got Cash in July, so giving her 6 months to mature ... I planned on having her spayed in January. Well January came and went ... and I just kept telling myself it was time, but I never made an appointment!

So it was then end of February, that Cash started actually "weird". I was so mad at myself. We tried to keep her inside the house, but she would run out of the house as soon as we opened the door ... then wouldn't see her until the next day. So I called the VET, and the next available day for spay was April 26th. I told them our situation about her actually her being in heat, and they said if she is preggo, then there will be an extra charge to take care of that! I just prayed that she wouldn't get preggo.

So Bryan took her in this morning because I had to be at the hospital at 6:15AM, and the earliest they would take her was 7:30.

After work, I went to pick her up ... she was fine and dandy.
Just relaxing at home ...
Bevo, checking her out ...

Curled up in a little ball, and totally out.

Her pain definitely worked.

No comments: