Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wizard of Oz

In the Nutcracker program, there was an advertisement about the upcoming Wizard of Oz play! I was really interested in it ... and as long as it was NOT ballet, Bryan said he would like to go also! Well, my Aunt Kathryn got 2 season tickets to all the plays through Civic Theatre, so I decided to go with her (there was some ballet, so Bryan decided not to attend)!!
The cute little set ...

The Bahlman Clan ...
Kathryn, Kalen, Veronica and Ryan!

Me and Mema!

Right after I took these pictures, this lady came up behind me and told me that I could take pictures of the set and stuff now, but not when the play started! I just laughed and said yes ma'am ... that was why I had taken the pictures then! This was like 10 minutes before the show started!! hehe

No comments: