Monday, February 16, 2009

Great Valentine's Weekend

Bryan came in about 5PM on saturday, so we decided to hit up Chili's ... this could become a tradition, since that is where we went last year on Valentine's Day!

Elizabeth came into town this evening ... had not seen her since Christmas, since she moved to Dallas! Honey Brown was playing at Graham's and if you showed up as a couple before nine, you got in free! So we decided to join Liz and Chris! Jill and Jenny joined us later!! It was fun ... but by 11:30, I was exhausted!

On Sunday afternoon, we hung out with Liz before she had to leave!!

Chris and Liz ...
(fuzzy, but they are oh so cute!!)

I ate a couple pieces of jerky ... So Romo wanted to stay right next to me!

Love this girl!!

Bryan's other Valentine's day present ...
Under Armour Boxer Shorts!!
He could be an "Under Armour" Spokesperson ...
Bevo would not quit sniffing our legs ...
Romo had climbed all over our laps!!

My Valentine's Day Present ...

2 comments:

The Holik's said...

Y'all are just so sweet to each other! Y'all just make me smile all over, you can see the love pouring out of both of you!!

Chris and Liz do look cute together!! I've seen him around asu before, in fact, i think i had math classes with him.

Shaunna said...

Looks like a great V-Day!!

And I agree with Shyanne...I can definitely see the love:)

Oh, and I think all the UFC hype is silly too!! I guess UFC for Blake is like The Bachelor for me...hehe:)