Thursday, February 12, 2009

Bryan left me AGAIN ...

*Update: The box made it to the hotel this afternoon!! YEAH! Bryan called me earlier and he was already reading his book!
Bryan left for San Antonio this morning with the boys ... They should be home on saturday (Valentine's Day), but I'm not holding my breath!

This morning I asked him where they were staying, and he said Howard Johnson or Day's Inn ... I wanted to say, No you are staying at a Econo Lodge, but that would give my surprise away!

Yesterday, I mailed off a little something for him to recieve at his hotel ...


I mailed it yesterday (wed.) around noon. Now, for $25, I was guaranteed that it would be there by friday at 3PM ... which would be perfect!! Then for $8, it would probably be there by friday! Of course, I went the $8 route ... so I'm praying it gets there before he leaves!!

6 comments:

Mrs. Jenk said...

you are such a good wife! Sounds like a hobby lobby saturday for Susan!

The Holik's said...

YOU ARE SO SWEET!! I SAW HIM AT ELDORADO THE OTHER NIGHT!!

lindsay said...

awww. what a cute idea! i know he'll love it.

cls said...

Susan, you are such a sweet wife. What a great surprise for him!

JMMSchoenfield said...

WOW! What a super nice thing that is! I think you should get several bonus points for that act of kindness!

Shaunna said...

So sweet!! Hope he gets it!!