Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Olivia's Wedding

Continuing on Saturday, a good friend, Olivia, from school got married! It was my first catholic and Spanish wedding! We would pick up a couple words every once in awhile ... but otherwise we were clueless most of the time!!

Marlayna, Josh and Maddie ...
Olivia and Eduardo ... Finally Married!

Amy's D'Laney and Me ...
I gave her a couple M&M's after supper, and we became best friends!!

D'Laney is one day older than Maddie ...
Going in for the kiss!

More kisses!! hehe
High School Friends ...
Me, Amy & D'Laney, Olivia, Marlayna & Maddie, Shyanne & Kylee!!

So, I had an extremely cute video of the girls, but it's really really dark ... and you can't tell what's going on! I guess the lighting was bad, even though I could see them on my camera! But anyways, here's what happened: D'Laney and Maddie were playing around, and Olivia walked up! She tried to get the girls to come give her a hug, but neither one of them would go to her! So, D'Laney looked at Maddie and went behind her and pushed her towards Olivia! It was sooo funny! and I was excited that I had it on video ... but oh so mad, that it looks bad!! Maybe next time!! Skylar's wedding is coming up, the first weekend in March! Had a blast with you girls!!

I decided to upload the video anyways!! Hopefully you can get the gist!!

1 comment:

Amy Holifield said...

there's just enough light to see what's going on in the video. it's great!! I'm stealing some pictures, so thanks in advance! it was so good to see you, we'll be back in a couple weeks. Love you!!