Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Go, Steelers!!

As of yesterday at lunch ... Bryan and I were very excited that the Steelers won! You might ask why ...

BRYAN WON $700 WORTH OF STORE CREDIT AT GOLF, ETC.

He said that he already knows what he wants ... But then again, he probably knew what he would get "if he won" when he went into the store to by the squares for the game!!

Also, we are officially the new owners of this bad boy ...

This fridge was discounted down to a great price at Lowe's ... and then when you add a 10% discount from your Aunt/Uncle's company ... it's a deal you can't pass up! YEAH!

It's going to be a great week!!

2 comments:

Amy Holifield said...

I'm so jealous! Of the new fridge of course, not the golf stuff, that's my husband's dept. I need a new fridge so bad, mine sings to us at night!

The Holik's said...

Y'all are bargain shoppers!!

I called the people and my items were not ending in 99C or 49C so, they were just on sale, not clearance, so they were not the halfoff.