Thursday, February 19, 2009

WHoops!!

I have 2 "Whoops" to talk about ...

On Tuesday, I wore my new necklace to work! I wore a black, loose turtleneck! When I went to take off my shirt, I forgot about the necklace around my neck ... Until I heard a POP!! The cheapo chain (which Bryan said in the store that he was going to buy another chain because he said it looked cheap and was ugly) snapped under just a little pressure! I'm just glad I was at home when this happened! Whoops!

Yesterday, I had just finished up with Paul-Ann and House of Faith and I was driving home! Well, right past Wal-Mart, the speed limit is 55 going out of town, but soon it turns to 70/65 ... well the light was green, so I just kept up my speed, and was at 65 before I could even see the sign! WHOOPS! Of course their was a cop, he turned his lights on a pulled me over! I was like dangit there goes my record! He was the nicest cop ever ... I had my license and insurance ready for him! He said I got you at 67 in a 55! (Crap, 12 over ... that's definitely a ticket!) He asked how my night was, where I was coming from, and if I still lived on boys ranch! I had prepared myself for a ticket ... I deserved one! Then he came back ... "Mrs. Neal, I'm just going to give you a warning this time!" THANK YOU, JESUS!! Maybe saying I was coming from House of Faith and living on the boys ranch helped ...

Let's Hope today is a "WHOOPS" free day!!

1 comment:

JMMSchoenfield said...

I clicked on that picture of girls night out at Cheddars and it got bigger, YEAH!