Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Friday, Everyone!!

So, this has been a funny week ... Time for the Five Fav Friday!!

1. On Tuesday, I had the 2nd part of my massage (a gift from Bryan for Christmas)!! It was soo nice! Always a treat! I remined him that my birthday's in May, and anniversary in June ... I don't mind early presents! These professional massages are addicting!!

2. I have had a stomach ache on and off for about three days!! I have no idea what started it ... hopefully it will go away soon!!

3. Our old fridge is STILL in our kitchen! I think Bryan and I have been so busy, that we just now noticed that it is still there! We are having a party at our house for our friends who get married in 2 weeks ... it will be gone by tomorrow!!

4. Tonight's the RODEO!! YES!! Bryan's parents came in to go with us! Jaime, Darren and Charlotte are also joining us!! I can't wait! Pics for sure to come!!

5. This week, we had a blessing (you could call it that) fall into our hands, or I guess it's really my hands ... and we totally believe it's a God thing! We can't wait for the weeks to come!! (PS- I am not pregnant ... I posted this here before, but it got deleted somehow! Sorry!)

Have a Safe and Blessed Weekend!! :)

4 comments:

Amy Holifield said...

a stomache ache? a blessing? susan?

Shaunna said...

My thoughts exactly Amy!!

??????!!!!!!!!!!?????????

The Holik's said...

Were all thinking the same thing!!!

~kristi said...

YOU ARE PREGO! I KNOW IT! 3 days of a tummy ache??? Yeah right!