Friday, October 30, 2009

Things for Mr. Brady

Now, that this little one growing inside of me has a name ... we have had a few things monogrammed!

a couple weeks ago, i told bryan that i wanted to make a blanket for Brady. one for the main purpose of covering him in the carseat ... when we went from hospital to car, car to house, etc. decided a tie fleece would be the best.

then to top it off ... we decided to have it monogrammed.

i was going to make a ut blanket, but Bryan picked camo instead.

then, we decided that instead of a diaper bag ... we spent a little more on a jon hart bag. i will use this bag after it's days of holding diapers.

we choose orange because i am all about the neutral colors ... and Neal on it, so that it can be used for all our kids.

I get so excited when I see things with his name on it. Oh, it's getting so close.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Hey I see ya'll got a Chicco car seat... what do you think of it? We're purchasing a new one for this baby and I'm trying to decided between the chicco keyfit or the graco snugride :)

Mrs. Jenk said...

Oh how I love Jon Hart- I am planning to get the Adele bag soon, likely in ORANGE! Love it! I was thinking of putting an A on it- for Anna or Abby. Smart girls think alike!

~kristi said...

Granny was so excited he is going to be named after PawPaw.