Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Beginning of Changes

My parents gave us a bedroom furniture set for a wedding gift. We have had it in our guest bedroom, with 2 beautiful dressers being unused.

When i was searching for a dresser, changing table for the nursery ... I could find nothing that I liked. Nothing!

Then it hit me ... I have TWO BEAUTIFUL Dressers in our house unused right now. with a total of 12 DRAWERS! We decided that it would be sooo silly for us to not use them.

These were the handles on them when we received them.

We decided to update them with a little more modern handle.

the new one.

So THANKS Mom and Dad for the dressers for the nursery ... we love them!

1 comment:

Amy Holifield said...

your nursery is almost done and I haven't even started on mine! can't wait to see pictures