Monday, October 12, 2009

28 Week Doctor Appointment

Today, we had another Dr's appointment. We started out with our last scheduled sonogram!

*On my sheet that I got at my last appointment, it said that that I could bring a VHS tape to record the sono session. So we went to my mom's house before the appointment, and grabbed one from her.

I went in the ultrasound room, got on the table ... and she ran the wand all over my belly! She said everything looked great, and we were done. As I got down, Bryan said so when do we use the VHS tape! I had TOTALLY forgotten! She said, "you brought a tape?" We were like yes. She said hop back up here! I was like oh man, thank you sooo much!

We had not planned on having the 3D shots ... they were $100 extra, and was just something that we both agreed that we didn't need. Well, in the first sono session, she did just the normal views ... but in the second, for some odd reason she did some in 3D.

handsome baby neal.

a little more face ...
he kept turning his face towards the placenta.
(the mass on the left of the picture)

then when he finally would look at us ...
he would put his hands in front of his face.

side profile shot.

open mouth.

he yawned about 10 times while we were watching him.

Again, they reassured us that he was a boy ... showing us all of his parts! hehe

I am at 28 weeks, 1 day today ... and she showed me measuring 28 weeks, 4 days. He weighed 2 lbs. 11 oz, which she said was normal. Heartbeat was 148 bpm.

Then, went to visit the Dr ... she was quick because she was on her way to delivery a baby by c-section! She said everything on sono looked great! and she would see me in TWO weeks! Woo Hoo, we start going every two weeks now!

Then, I got to drink that NASTY orange drink. It tasted like a bad case of orange sunkist with 2 extra cups of sugar!! Waited an hour, then they took my blood. I guess I will hear results at my next visit!

That's about it ...

3 comments:

The Holik's said...

So cute!! I think he looks like you!!

Need to see pictures of that nursery!!

Brittany said...

Isn't it amazing how much you can see of the baby when it's 3D??? Man, we were told about bringing a DVD to get pics on but when we showed up they told us they didnt do it! We were sad! I'm glad she did it again for you to see! Yes, the lovely "Orange drink". That's the best part of pregnancy! ;) Y'all are getting close!

Anonymous said...

He Looks Like his Moomy & his Daddy
both equally!!!!