Friday, October 23, 2009

It's Official

I always said that I would wait to find out the gender of the baby until birth ... but Bryan won, and we decided to find out that our first child would be a boy.

Then, I said that we would have TWO full names picked out and would name the baby after he/she was born.

Well, Bryan and I have agreed on only ONE boy name. So instead of looking and searching for another name, I have given in and we have named our baby.

At the end of this year or the beginning of next year, we will have a son by the name of:

Brady Wade Neal

This name is already so special to us.

I always said that my kid's middle name would be after someone special in our lives. Wade is the middle name of Bryan's maternal grandfather who passed away about 15 years ago. We also like Wade because it makes his initials BWN ... which are also Bryan's (Bryan Wesley Neal)!!

I realized that we could not agree on any other name because this one is just too perfect.

We, along with almost everyone else with a nursery, decided to get letters to spell out his name on the wall. Neither one of us are great painters, so we stole the idea from a friend to cover them in fabric.

Bryan choose this camo pattern.


This is above his changing table.

9 comments:

The Holik's said...

I love it all!! It's not a bad thing finding out the name before he is here; you might enjoy your shower more!! *wink, wink*!!!

Can't wait to meet him!!

Mrs. Jenk said...

Yea- the fabric covered letters look wonderful for Mr. Brady!

Shaunna said...

Love it all...The name AND the letters :]

~kristi said...

I love it. PawPaw would be honored. Have you told Gran yet?

Amy Holifield said...

love it! I'm glad you wrote it out, I could have sworn you said Brady WAYNE the other day... any name we've ever talked about had family ties, I think it's so special. just a few more weeks!!!!

Brianne said...

Great name! If I had been a boy I would be Brady! Can't wait to see him!

Kelli said...

I love it! Its so perfect for yall too! I love it when names have special meanings too and arent just because they sound good :) Props! :)

Unknown said...

I love that name! And I love, love, the camo covered letters! That looks really great!

lindsay said...

awwww, i love it! love the letters too! can't wait to meet the little guy!