Thursday, October 29, 2009

6th Dr. Appointment

Had a quick check up this morning.

Weight: same
So far I have gained a total of 16 lbs.

Blood Pressure: Good

Heartbeat: 132 bpm
it's usually in the 140's, but she said sounds good

Dr. came in.

Gave me a new and stronger prescription for my acid reflex crap.

Measured belly. I am 30 weeks, and my belly is 30 cm from top to bottom. Perfect.

Answered all my random questions.

Helped us decide on a pediatrician.

Scheduled another appointment in two weeks.

3 comments:

Brianne said...

I can't believe you have only gained 16 pounds! Yay, for going every two weeks! It means you're getting close!

JMMSchoenfield said...

Who did you decide for a pediatrician?

JMMSchoenfield said...

That wont be a problem, because Maddie would rather play with trucks and dirt...he can play with her!