Monday, October 05, 2009

27 Weeks

-In all my books and email updates, they say that the baby should be opening their eyes about now. So we have been playing with a flashlight at night, to see how baby neal responds to it. I don't know if he likes it or hates it ... but he definitely responds to it. He will move towards the light, and actually kick right where the light is coming in. Bryan can usually feel the flashlight move! Then we put it on the other side of my stomach, and he move to the other side! It's amazing!
-So, I wake up almost every morning ... hurting from my hips down! My legs are alll achey like i did a million leg squats the day before! Sleeping is not my friend right now!
(Amy, I have not tried 2 tylenol pms yet ... though it is sitting by my bed waiting for me!)
-I have officially entered my THIRD (and final) trimester!!
-he is my little kicker. the other morning, about 4:30, he was must have been doing tae bo ... i even woke bryan up, put his hand on my stomach for him to feel. Pretty soon we will start counting kicks ... normal is 10 per hour. he kicked at least 10 times in like 10 seconds.
-we are still painting on his nursery. done priming. there will be three different colors or I guess i should say shades of a color.


and a Happy Birthday to Marissa!! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Whoo hoo! Yay for the 3rd trimester! :)