Thursday, September 03, 2009

it is NOT my week ...

-On tuesday evening, I started to get a sore throat. I went for my yummy Halls Breezers (which I always have in my house) ... and I couldn't find them. Then, I remembered that last week Bryan had a sore throat, and he had finished them off.

-Yesterday, I got myself and the dogs ready about 7PM to go for a walk. I walked out the front door, shut the screen door behind me ... and then felt an awful sting on my shoulder! I had been stung by a wasp. Now, that's just not fair ... it takes enough motivation as it is to get out and exercise ... getting stung does not help.

-Well, after I got some medicine on it ... I decided to still go for that walk. The dogs were all hyper anyways, so I figured I could still go. We walked for an hour, 2 miles (don't do the math, I know it's slow). Of course, I felt good about myself. So, I kept on ... a couple house chores were on the list next! So, I am picking up things off of the floor so I can vacuum ... and then, I see a "water mark" in our room. As soon as I see it, I look up and Bevo is running away from me ... he is horrible about hiding stuff! Also, after we walk, he tends to drink way too much, which in return causes him to throw it up. I should have been paying attention ... but we will blame the pregnancy brain!! I walk in the living room, and there are two more marks. I just open the back door, and give him a little slap as he runs out. By now, I am crying ... bryan can't understand the words I am bawling to him over the phone ... and I have no plans on cleaning anything! Finally, he calmed me down, i did clean up his mess, and I did vacuum the house!

Let's move onto today.

-I had a horrible night. I can NOT get comfy when i sleep ... everything hurts, or should i say aches i guess!

-I just warmed up some left over chicken strips for lunch at work. I had my ketchup container (one from whataburger), warm chicken and few crackers. Somehow, I managed to knock my ketchup container on to my pants, then onto the floor! What a mess! I am wearing a white shirt, and managed to avoid it completely! Ketchup is NOT a fun mess to clean up. I hope it doesn't stain the carpet!

That's it for now! I hope I have nothing else to report on this subject ...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

poor Susan! Hope you have a better day tomorrow! :)