Saturday, September 26, 2009

Exhausting Saturday

Our saturday started at SIX AM ... yes, you read right! We had a garage sale at my sister's house with her roommate. In the paper, I said that it would be from 8-12 ... well we got our first customer at 7, and our last around 1PM.

It was exhausting, and i don't ever plan on having another one ....
BUT ... it served it's purpose!
We got rid of a lot of stuff, and made some extra cash!

Later that evening, we had a wedding to attend!

I've known Tommy since high school ... and I was sooo excited to see him wed a wonderful lady today!!

Newly Weds cutting their Beautiful Cake ...


picture of the not so newly weds.

Jaime, Clint, Darren and Bryan ...
looking studly, boys!!

Afterwards, we headed to Buffalo Wild Wings for the Texas Tech vs. Houston game. We made it to half time, then it was time to go home. I went straight to bed ... but Bryan claims to have watched the best game in awhile!!

1 comment:

~kristi said...

I had a garage sale last weekend to raise $ for my trip - $75. It was no fun except sitting in the yard watching the girls play all morning. I took more to GW than I sold. I did find some boys things for my nephew. I took them to mom's this weekend.