Sunday, September 13, 2009

24 Weeks.

Woo-hoo, 24 weeks and counting.

-the medicine my dr. gave me a prescription for is helping. i take one in the morning, then my prenatal at lunch, then another acid crap pill before supper. i have felt so much better in the evenings.
-continuing "stretching" pains.
-i have had a couple charlie horses in the night. 2 in one night once. not cool.
-i've noticed that it is getting hard to bend over and pick stuff up ... and roll out of bed. heheh that is a sight to see already.
-i'm still not sleeping well. i have a pillow at my head, between my legs, and one behind me. i roll from side to side to side, all night long. any body have suggestions, or ways that helped you sleep better?
-he kicks quite a few times a day. some evening bryan will rub that cocoa butter stretching cream on my belly, and shortly after he is done ... he starts kicking a lot. i guess it really wakes him up.


Check this out ... a short 10 weeks ago (taken at 14 weeks)

4 comments:

Colleen said...

hey for sleeping I use a body pillow that I positioned under my tummy and between my legs when I was pregnant with Adom and now I'm using again. It seems to help me a lot :)

JMMSchoenfield said...

Well as much as I would have loved to do it first thing in the morning, I have to be at work. Its much easier to leave at the end of the day when I dont have to get a sub to cover for me.

JMMSchoenfield said...

lunch would be good...it would have to be on a weekend though now that school has started back. Josh is fixing to start working Saturdays so that would be great for Maddie and I!

The Holik's said...

SO, i see y'all are planning lunch without me!! :(

Yeah, for growing babies!! You look so good in the pictures, and in real life too!!