Monday, September 21, 2009

25 Weeks

I can't believe I am already posting about 25 weeks ...

-that stupid, annoying "nesting" feeling began on saturday night around 11:30pm. I tried to start decorating the nursery, wanted to rearrange furniture. Bryan thought I was crazy. It has continued on today. I took all of our garage sale items out of the guest bedroom ... and put them in the living room. I should have taken pictures. We priced every single item that we are having in the sale. Bryan watched football, and i probably walked a mile in our house. Surprisingly enough, i got every organized and back in the guest room (out of our living room), then began cleaning the rest of the house like crazy. I still had a huge itch to move furniture, but Bryan would do that with me ... so i lost that battle. I can't wait for this feeling to end.
-at 25 weeks, i can still wear anything in my closet.
-sleeping is still rough. i find a position that feels comfortable ... sleep well for a few days, then that becomes uncomfortable. i have a total of 3 pillows around me, and don't know where i could add another one to help the situation.
-pills still helping tremendously with the acid crap.
-he is still very low. i have never felt him kick above my belly button.
-the wonderful "stretching" pains have continuted on. sometimes i get them in my lower back.

4 comments:

Amy Holifield said...

Try Tylenol PM, you won't notice that you're uncomfortable, you'll be in a coma! I'm in the same boat, I can't get comforable for even one night, so I take it every night. Just make sure to take it early, like around 9... if I take it any later than that, I'm in a fog until mid morning, and d'laney doesn't appreciate a sleepy momma! (and I'm just kidding about the coma, it's just enough medicine to to make you sleep soundly, not completly knock you out)

The Holik's said...

Yeah, for fixing up the nursery!!

Kylee's outfit came from Kohl's!! We love that store!!

~kristi said...

pretty color on you.

Shaunna said...

I agree...Pretty dress and a great color on you! Post pics of the nursery!!