Monday, September 28, 2009

26 Weeks

Woo Hoo, Less than 100 days until due date!! :)

-For the first time, I felt ONE kick above my belly button. It was one kick, and that's it. The rest have been in my lower stomach.
-He is kicking and moving as I type this post.
-With all the garage sale items either sold or at the goodwill, we can now officially start on the nursery. We have decided how we are going to paint it! Look for those pictures either later this week or the next!
-I am starting to grow out of a couple pairs of my jeans. Some still fit, some don't. Bring on the maternity pants!
-Bryan noticed that a couple of my regular shirts don't make it over my stomach ... they just hang over my stomach, instead of fitting snugly under it.


2 comments:

Shaunna said...

You are looking fabulous, Susan! Can't wait to see the nursery pics!!

The Holik's said...

You do look great!! I can't wait to see what the nursery will be looking like!!