Thursday, September 10, 2009

i love my cat.

Sorry Mary! No, this is not our cat ... I forgot to put words in with the picture!!

The other day we came home, and our cat was sitting on our front porch, just meowing away! I guess she was saying look what i did.

This snake was basically dead ... only it's tail would move!

I said GOOD KITTY! We went inside and gave her milk for her treat!

I have been living at the ranch for almost 2 years, and this is the first one I have seen!

BTW, Bryan took the close up picture, NOT me!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That does not look like a cat..perhaps west TX does something to them.LOL.
mary.mimi

Anonymous said...

Just kiddin' with you.. I know Cash feels responsible to feed her family, and she must think you are eating for 2.LOL. mary.mimi

~kristi said...

what kind of snake is it? Mitten just brings me birds

cls said...

LORDY!!!!

Unknown said...

Holy smokes!

The Holik's said...

Creepy!!