Monday, August 03, 2009

It's a ...

Today was the big day!

I woke up at 6:30 this morning ready to go!!

I started drinking my water to fill up my bladder, and we finally left the house at 7:50AM!!

We checked in, gave our papers to the ultrasound lady ... and then sat down and waited!

Of course, this whole time ... all I could think about was how full my bladder was!!

Finally, she came through the door and said, "SUSAN!"

We went to the room (with our group: Bryan, my parents and his parents). I hopped on the table, and she began the procedure!

The lady looked, and I guess found everything she was looking for!

Then she said those three words we have been waiting to hear:

"IT'S A BOY!"

I started bawling right away!

We are so excited!!

The doctor says everything looks good!

Thank You, Jesus for blessing us with a healthy baby boy!! :)

This picture is from the bottom view!

Bring on the Boy Names, Bugs, and Baseballs, etc.

10 comments:

Mrs. Jenk said...

I knew it- you are such a boy Mom. Congratulations!

~kristi said...

yeah! so happy for you. What did Mom and your mom do?

Shaunna said...

Awww...Congrats to you and Bryan! We are soo happy for you guys and your precious baby B-O-Y!!! Yay!!

kayjsmith said...

my mom was right!!! congrats!!! there so much fun

cls said...

A baby boy! How exciting! So happy for you guys!!

Colleen said...

congratulations! so happy for you guys :)

The Holik's said...

Yeah for a baby boy!! I am so thrilled for yall!! Now, time to start thinking about blue stuff!! Yeah!! Can't wait to hear the name!!

Unknown said...

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!! I'm so excited for you! I'm so happy it was a boy!! Way to branch out and be different..haha! Well Baby Boy Neal will definitely have his pick from all of the girls! Congrats!

Stephanie said...

OMG!!!! congrats!!! yall will have sooo much fun!!! yes that little baby is most diffently a BOY!!!!! how awesome!!! cant wait till he gets here!!

Micheal and Ashley said...

Congratulations! So exciting! Now Matthew will have a buddy! :)