Saturday, August 15, 2009

Camping at the Horse Shoe

Ten of us decided that we would rough it for one night (don't ask me why)!! We played volleyball, chatted, grilled, etc.

Jaime and Clint!
The boys broke out the cigars and Dr. Pepper!!
Lookin Good, Boys!

So, we decided to play some Mexican Train!
(Charlotte, Kaela, Lacey and Jill)
We went to bed around 1AM ... Well that is what time we went to our tents! I could not sleep worth anything

All the things that kept me awake:
-2 raccoons a couple feet from our tent ... trying to find some food
-a really stinky skunk
-pecans hitting our tent and the trucks
-the baby kicking me like crazy
-the kids next door crying
-very lumpy mattress
-having Bryan take me to pee X3

I was so excited to finally see the sun come up!

The Brave Souls ...
Bryan, Me, Darren and Charlotte, Jaime, Danah, Blair and Lacey, Jerrica, and Clint

I am sooo excited about sleeping in my bed tonight!!

No comments: