Sunday, August 23, 2009

21 Weeks


So, I am finally over half way there!! Yes, we are so excited!!

-INDIGESTION: It's horrible! Every evening it presents it's ugly face! It's quite embarassing!! Then sometimes, it's so bad ... that I throw up! A disgusting throw up! It stains my throat with a horrible taste! TMI?
-I feel the baby many times a day now! He loves using my bladder as a punching bag! Bryan feels him every once in awhile!
-I am still ALL belly ... he is very low and out front!
-Can still wear all of my clothes ... but my shirts are getting pretty tight!!

Less than 19 weeks before I meet this little guy!!
(Gotta think positive that he will come on time or early!!)

2 comments:

Shaunna said...

You look so cute, Susan!! Hope the indigestion gets better!!

The Holik's said...

I know about the indigestion stuff!!! Hope it gets better. Chocalate Milk always seemed to soothe my throat. I know that kind of sounds gross, but I drank a lot of that while pregnant.