Sunday, August 09, 2009

19 Weeks

Well, we definitely had some funny things happen this week!

Last Sunday, I was sitting in the deli area at Target, sipping on a strawberry smoothie (which was great)!! A girl sat at the next table and began to eat her hot dog! She then said to me, "I think they made places like this for pregnant women!" I was like, "Are you pregnant?" (She definitely didn't look it! She said yes, I'm due in march ... when are you due? This was the first time that someone I didn't know asked about this pregnancy!

Then on Monday, we went to the airport to pick up Jill! Bryan saw an old friend in the lobby, and played catch up with him. I walked by them to go to the bathroom. When I came back Bryan said that when I walked by, his friend said is that your wife? Bryan said yes. Then he asked if we were expected!? I guess it is getting obvious!

A cottage parent (a guy) told me that that I am "protruding"!!

Then at the colts game on Thursday, we saw an old friend! As soon as I stood up to hug her, she said, "You are expecting?!"

It's kind of weird, but I guess we can say that week 19 is when it became obvious to the public eye that I'm pregnant!


Almost half way there!!

3 comments:

lindsay said...

you're such a cute pregnant girl!

i remember that girl from target, she looked yooouuung!

Colleen said...

You look great I love the baby bump! I didn't start showing with Adom until I was around 6 months but with this baby I've already got a bump! I guess it happens after you've already had one baby :)

Unknown said...

yep, it's obvious now! ;)