Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Top 10 Events of 2008

Many people are posting about their top 10 events, so I thought I would follow and do it also!!

10. We had 6 Very Close Friends and Family have baby Girls this year!

Sidnee Layne Click was born on February 21st to Jordan and Joanna!
Aiva Grace Phillips was born on May 8th to James and Letitia (my cuz and wife)!

Emery Joy Neal was born on July 14th to Ryan and Marissa!

Abigail Rose Holik was born on July 18th to Trey and Heather!

Kylee Shae Holik was born on September 25th to Jason and Shyanne!

Abigayle Lucille Jenkins was born on December 29th to Marcus and Anna!

9. We celebrated Papa's 80th Birthday with a big party!!

8. We had our pictures done by Makenzie May,
and we absolutely love them!

7. We got to go watch Lance run Cross Country in Austin as a Freshman, where they won First place as a team!!

6. We went to our first NFL game -
Cowboys vs. Bangels (which they won)!!

5. I made a skirt,
and someone actually wore it!!

4. We got Cash!
(Our 4th and Final Pet!)

3. We celebrated our One Year Anniversary in San Antonio, TX!!

2. Jill came home after a LONG 11 months gone!
1. Bryan finished at ASU!! Yeah!

4 comments:

The Holik's said...

I love the Top 10. Thanks for including us.

I use scrapblog.com
Create a page, and then publish your page, and export as a jpeg.

Then go to layout in Blogger, and in the header box, insert the jpeg image, (instead of title and description.)

Let me know, if you need more help.

Tyly said...

I LOVE the new look!!! And the top 10 of 2008 is a great idea for a post!

~kristi said...

good grief that is a lot of babies!

Good top 10 - yeah Bryan is finished and he beat me in timing!

jill said...

yippee i made the top 10...let me know when you're ready for another butt whoopin' at monopoly. :)