Friday, January 16, 2009

My KNIGHT In Shinning Armor ...

or Sweatpants and a Hoodie!!
This is a picture that I took this morning ...

Bryan told me that I better blog about this ... since I blog about everything else in our lives! He even threatened to get on here and blog about it himself, but his side would be worse than my side!

So yesterday, right on the outskirts of San Angelo, my fuel light came on! Well during the day, a cold (very cold) front came in! When I left work at 5PM, I was freezing and was not in the mood to put gas in my car! I called Bryan and told him that I didn't want to ... but if he wanted to meet me at Wal-Mart he could do it for me! That didn't fly! So I drove home! This morning, after he made his tutorial run to the school, he waited for me and was planning on following me into town ... but we both forgot the fuel can! (this all sounds so silly as I type it!) So he drove home ... and I told him that I'm about 90% positive I'm going to make it to Wal-Mart! hehe About 2 minutes after I hung up the phone with him, and about 3 miles from Wal-Mart ... my car ran out of gas!! WHoops!

Doesn't he look thrilled?
Now, I know that I should have filled my car up yesterday! I was in a selfish mood, and did not feel like doing it for myself! Sometimes I do stupid things ... Please tell me I'm not alone!

Everyone have a safe and wonderful weekend ... and put gas in your cars when your low! hehe

3 comments:

Shaunna said...

No, you're not the only one to do "stupid" things! I have never run out of gas (knock on wood!!) But I NEVER feel like putting gas in our car...NEVER EVER! I just don't like doing it. I'm sure one of these days my hatred of filling up the car will backfire on me! I just hope Blake is somewhere nearby when it happens!

~kristi said...

Ok, there are like certain looks that just take me back. That is a look I remember - him sitting on the edge of his bed- that look after I probably said something like "will you please go do this for me?" That is a typical Bub look!

Unknown said...

um,not me..I just fill up! Hehe..