Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Our 1st Project Together - Day 6

We are about 90% done!!

And we thought we would be able to grout it right afterwards ...
Spreading the mortar across the table ...

Bryan laying the tile down!

Laying my piece of tile, so I can say I helped lay it!! :)
(wish I knew how to edit that "hump" out of my back ...
Bryan said it's my shoulder blade)

Making sure it's straight ...

Cleaning up ...

Sticking the tongue out while he works ...
it's a trait I'm sure our kids will pick it up!

A top view with all the tile in ...

Sleeping through in all ...

Bevo saying, "YEAH!"
(he was yawning!)


Random, but cool picture!

A little proud of ourselves!

Practically finished ... and still in love!! YES!

B-E-A-Utiful!

Grouting pictures will come in a couple days!! :)

6 comments:

~kristi said...

very nice - thanksgiving dinner at the boys ranch next year~

Shaunna said...

It looks really, really good Susan!

Anonymous said...

This is awesome..REALLY..priceless
AND both survived..truly awesome.
can't wait to sit at it...
Tongue-thing is as far back as MY grandmother..so guess it will contiue on..LOL...better than alot of other traits that could be..
MIMI43grlz

Mrs. Jenk said...

I have the tongue thing too! love the table.

Colleen said...

It looks great can I put an order in?! haha

Laura said...

nice!! we had our first project...i hear its a good test of marriage...we passed too!