Monday, December 22, 2008

A New Hobby

Bryan has become interested in leather work since he started working at the Boys Ranch! There is a leather shop that has a lot of different tools!
Here he is finishing up a belt!
I told him he could make me one next!!

Today, we made a kitchen full of CHex Muddy Mix for the boys ranch! 5 cottages and 1 office ... 6 batches of this stuff!!

By the end, I had chocolate all over my shirt!!

I have to include this receipe ... very easy to make, and oh so good!!
Chex Muddy Mix:
9 Cups of Chex Mix
1 Cup of Chocolate Chips
1 Cup of Peanut Butter
1/2 Cup of Butter
Powder Sugar
Melt chocolate, peanut butter and butter together in microwave! I do it for one minute, then stir in ... then put it in for one more minute! It should be very smooth and easy to spread!! Take this mixture and poor it over the chex mix! Finally, put it in a big resealable baggie and mix with powder sugar!! I just pour some in and shake ...

ENJOY!!

1 comment:

JMMSchoenfield said...

I love this stuff...I call it Monkey Munch now, because thats what Kate from Jon and Kate plus 8 called it, and I thought it was cute!