Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas with My Parent's!!

On Monday Night, we went to my parent's house to do Christmas with them!!

Daddy cooked steaks ... Mommy made all kinds of goodies!!






After supper, we took a family picture ... then opened presents!!



We got Jill a sweater from Aeropostle (Not sure how to spell it!!) ... she put it on right away!













Jill got Mom some bacterial whips ... hehe! She got her a giftcard also!! I did not take a picture of our present to her because we did the same for others ... so I will blog about her present later!!




Bryan got Bunko from Jill ... and it wasn't until later that night, that I realized she also got him a giftcard to Buffalo Wild Wings!!




My parents got a dvd recorder for both of us!! Yeah!!



Dad using his new clippers to open up his last gift!!









Bryan made Daddy a holster for his pistol! It turned out beautiful!!




Merry Christmas!!!

3 comments:

The Holik's said...

I just love your family!!!

jill said...

whoa, jill got bryan bunco? that's awesome!

~kristi said...

Thank you Miller Family for having C-mas early so we can have C-mas morning with Uncle Bryan and Aunt Susan!